WBBSE Class 10th Result 2020 Likely to be Delayed
WBBSE Class 10th Result 2020
– PC : My Result Plus
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and nationwide lockdown, the WBBSE Class 10th Results 2020 is likely to be more delayed. As per the latest media reports, the result would be announced by August this year. The West Bengal Board will announce the Madhyamik Results 2020 on the official website at wbresults.nic.in. All those students who have appeared for the WBBSE Class 10th Exam can check the result once released.
Earlier, the West Bengal Education Minister Partha Chatterjee has announced that the WBBSE Board Exams 2020 results declaration date will be intimated after the lockdown in the generic condition. The secondary school’s examination was commenced on February 18 and concluded on February 27, 2020. The WBBSE examination was postponed earlier due to Saraswati Puja in the state.
For more related details candidates are advised to visit the official website of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE).
Official Website: wbbse.org
WBBSE Class 10th Results 2019 Highlights:
Last year, the WBBSE Class 10th Results was announced on May 21, 2019. A total of 10.50 lakh candidates appeared for the class X board examination out of which 8.76 lakh candidates have successfully qualified the exam. The overall pass percentage across the state was 86.07 percent.
WBBSE Class 10th Results 2019 Toppers Name:
- Sougata Das of Mohammad Desopran Vidyapeeth has topped by securing 99.14 percent
- The second toppers are Sreyosi pal and Debosmita Saha together by securing 691 marks out of 700
- The third position is secured by Camelia Roy and Brotin Mondol together by scoring 689 marks out of 700.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and nationwide lockdown, the WBBSE Class 10th Results 2020 is likely to be more delayed.
– As per the latest media reports, the result would be announced by August this year.
– The West Bengal Board will announce the Madhyamik Results 2020 on the official website at wbresults.nic.in.