TN Public Exam 2020: Admit Card for SSLC Released, Download Now

NEET SS 2020 Admit Card Download Link Activated, Check Direct Link

Share this Job Post
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  


NEET SS 2020
– PC : My Result Plus

The NEET SS 2020 admit card download link has been activated by the National Board of Examination (NBE). The admit card for the Super Specialty entrance exam is now available on the official website of the NBE at nbe.edu.in. However, the exam conducting authorities have not released any official notification related to the admit card download. Eligible candidates can download the admit card for the NEET SS 2020 entrance examination by visiting the official website.

Candidates can access the admit card download window through the applicant login section. The candidates have to submit the registered user id and password to download the NEET SS 2020 admit card.

NEET SS 2020 Admit Card: Steps to Download

Step 1: Visit the official website of NBE at nbe.edu.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “NEET-SS” link
Step 3: Log in to the applicant portal by entering the user ID and password
Step 4: The NEET SS 2020  admit card will display on the screen
Step 5: Check the details printed on the admit card
Step 6: Download it and take the printout for future use.

Candidates can also download the NEET SS 2020 Admit Card with the help of the direct link mentioned below;

NEET SS 2020 Admit Card: Direct Link

In the NEET SS entrance exam, 40 percent questions will be from all the eligible feeder broad speciality courses and the remaining 60 percent will be from the super speciality course selected by the candidate.

For more related details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the National Board of Examination (NBE).

Official Website: Click Here

Highlights

– The NEET SS 2020 admit card download link has been activated by the National Board of Examination (NBE).
– The admit card for the Super Specialty entrance exam is now available on the official website of the NBE at nbe.edu.in.
 

Related Articles on Admit Card


Share this Job Post
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top