LSAT 2020 Result Declared, Shailja Beria From Kolkata Secured All India 1st Rank
– PC : My Result Plus
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has declared the result for the LSAT India 2020 exam today, August 13, 2020. The result is available online on the official website of LSAT India at discoverlaw.excelindia.com/LSAT. Candidates who have appeared for the LSAT India 2020 exam can check the result by visiting the official website. The LSAT entrance exam was held online in the remote proctored mode from July 19 to 22 & 26, 2020. The result for the same has been announced today. Candidates will be required to use their login credentials to access the LSAT Result 2020.
Shailja Beria from Kolkata has secured the all India 1st rank. She has scored 480 marks in the LSAT India 2020 exam. Candidates can follow these simple steps to check the LSAT India 2020 Result.
LSAT India 2020 Result: How to Check?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the LSAT India at discoverlaw.excelindia.com/LSAT
Step 2: Go to the login link and enter the username/ email id and password
Step 3: Now click on the LSAT India 2020 Result link
Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Check the result and take a print for further reference.
LSAT India 2020 Result: Click Here
LSAT-India is a single test for admission to 12 different Indian law schools. The schools which accept the LSAT-India include:
– Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University
– JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University
– IFIM Law School
– Vijaybhoomi School of Law, Vijaybhoomi University
– SVKM’s NMIMS Kirti P. Mehta School of Law
– Hindustan School of Law, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Law
– MIT-WPU Faculty of Law
– UPES School of Law
– Adamas University
– VIT School of Law
– Bennett University
– Manav Rachna University
– Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has declared the result for the LSAT India 2020 exam today, August 13, 2020.
– The result is available online on the official website of LSAT India at discoverlaw.excelindia.com/LSAT.