NEET PG, MDS 2020 counselling today, Apply Now
NEET PG 2020
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) is to conclude the NEET PG 2020 second-round counselling today, June 11, 2020. Earlier the last date to fill the application for was June 09 which was further extended upto June 11 due to COVID-19 pandemic. The counselling for admission through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate and Masters of Dental Surgery (NEET PG and MDS) 2020 was commenced on June 03.
The applications are open on the official website i.e. mcc.nic.in. Eligible candidates can apply for the counselling process by visiting the official website and apply in the online mode.
Candidates should also note that they can avail the facility of ‘Reset Button’ only once.
Official Notice: mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling
NEET PG/ MDS 2020 Round 2 Counselling Important Dates:
- Date of commencement of Round 2 counselling – June 03, 2020
- Revised last date to apply for the Round 2 counselling – June 11, 2020
- Choice Filling/ Locking process – June 04 to 11, 2020 (till 11:55 PM)
- Processing of Seat Allotment – June 12 to 13, 2020
- NEET PG/ MDS 2020 Round 2 counselling Result – June 14, 2020
- NEET PG/ MDS 2020 Round 2 Reporting Dates – June 15 to 22, 2020
- Transfer of vacant seats to state quota – June 22, 2020 at 6:00 PM
The examination for NEET PG 2020 was conducted on January 5, 2020, and the result was announced on February 6, 2020. The general category cut off score this year was 366.
Official Website: mcc.nic.in
About NEET PG 2020
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate and Masters of Dental Surgery (NEET PG and MDS) 2020 examination is conducted for admission to MD/MS courses in various medical colleges across India.
The exam was conducted for a total of 19953 MD seats, 10821 MS seats, 1979 Diploma seats and 1338 DNB seats in all medical colleges of India. For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official of NEET PG.
Important Note: Candidates should note that, If they are having more queries they can also contact the below-mentioned officials’ helpdesk number.
MCC toll-free number: 18001027637
Phone number: 0120-4073500