Indian Navy MR Online Form 2019 – 136 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Join Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Are Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the MR Recruitment Under October 2020 Batch. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Indian Navy MR Online Form 2019 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin : 23/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/11/2019
- Last Date Complete Form : 28/11/2019
- Exam Date : February 2020
- Admit Card Available : January / February 2020
- General / OBC : 215/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/09/2019
Age Between : 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2003
- Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 400 Post
Physical Eligibility Details
- Height : 157 CMS
- 1.6 KM Running in 07 Minutes
- Squats (Uthak Baihtak) : 20
- Chest : Minimum Expand 5 CMS
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Kerala KMAT 2021 Provisional Answer Key Released @kmatindia.com, Download Link Here
- FMGE 2021: Registration For June Session Begins, Important Dates & Details Here
- ICSE & ISC Board Exam 2021: After CBSE, Online Petition Started for Postponement of CISCE Board Exams
- NATA 2021: First Test Answer Key Expected Soon, Know How to Download @nata.in
- UP Board Exam 2021: Check Class 10th, 12th Time Table with Shift Timing Here
- UTET Answer Key 2021 Released, Direct Link Here
- UPSESSB PGT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for 2595 Posts, PG & BEd Pass can Apply
- Govt Jobs for Technical Officers, Application Process Begins Today for More than 60 Posts
- CMAT 2021 Answer Key: Last Date to Raise Objection Today, Details Here