Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 02/2021 Batch
– PC : Self
Join Indian Coast Guard has released the merit list for the Coast Guard Navik (GD) 02/ 2020 Batch (Renamed as 01/2021 Batch) today, January 09, 2021. The result is now available on the official website of the Indian Coast Guard, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the official website and check the merit list. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the final medical examination at INS Chilka. Candidates can check the result for the Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 02/ 2020 Batch with the help of the direct link mentioned below.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Result 2020 – Direct Link
Candidates can check the Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Result 2020 by following the simple steps provided here.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Result: How to download?
Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Step 2: Go to the ‘New Events’ section and click on the link that says, “LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR FINAL MEDICALS AT INS CHILKA FOR NAVIK(GD) 02/2020 BATCH (RENAMED AS 01/2021 BATCH)”
Step 3: A pdf will be displayed on the screen
Step 4: Search your roll no. in the pdf using ctrl+f key
Step 5: Check the result and download it for further reference.
List of Documents Required for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Document Verification
– E-Admit Card – 04 Copies
– Call Letter (Receive by Speed Post) – 04 Copies (01 Original & 03 Photo Copy)
– Class 10th pass certificate along with mark sheet in original
– Class 12th pass certificate along with mark sheet in original
– Certificates along with all semesters/year mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation in original
– Two copies of Computer-generated pre-filled online e-admit card
– Original caste certificate (SC & ST)
– Character certificate (not more than six months old)
– Valid government id proof such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ Voter I-Card, Pan Card, School/ College ID-Card or any other photo identity proof.
– Recent colour passport size photos which are not older than 03 months (12 copies)
– There should not be any difference between permanent address and domicile certificate, both are to be the same.