IGNOU Admission 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has commenced the application process for the IGNOU Re-registration 2021 for January session. The application form will be available on the official website of the IGNOU upto January 15, 2021.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the re-registration process online by visiting the official website of IGNOU i.e. ignou.ac.in. Candidates are advised to go through the Programme Guide for details of the courses and select the desired course. Please do not wait for the last date for submission of your re-registration form.
Further, the IGNOU Re-registration facility for the following programs will be available from December 05, 2020.
– Master of Business Administration (MP),
– Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB), &
– Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
Guide to fill the IGNOU Re-registration 2021 for January session is provided below.
IGNOU Re-registration January 2021: How to apply for re-registration?
Step 1: Visit the official site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in
Step 2: Go to the Register Online section and click on the Re-registration link
Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the application form
Step 4: Enter the required details and follow the re-registration process.
Step 5: Pay the application fee, re-check the application details and click on submit button
Step 6: Take a print of the confirmation page for further reference
Important Note: It is mandatory for every student to create a new user account, despite having an existing account in the old portal.
Direct Link: onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
– Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has commenced the application process for the IGNOU Re-registration 2021 for January session.
– The application form will be available on the official website of the IGNOU upto January 15, 2021.