Haryana NHM CHO Admit Card | Haryana NHM CHO Online Form 2019 | Haryana NHM CHO Vacancy | Haryana NHM CHO recruitment 2019 – Haryana National Health Mission NHM has Recently Invited eligible candidates to Online to apply for the CHO Post Under 2019 Recruitment.
Haryana NHM MLHPs cum CHOs Recruitment 2019
Haryana NHM Important Dates
- Application Begin: 29/07/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/08/2019 up to 05:00 PM Only.
- Complete Form Last Date: 15/08/2019
- Exam Date: 19-20 September
- Admit Card Available: 13/09/2019
Haryana NHM Application Fee
- General / OBC/ EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
Haryana NHM Payment Mode
No Application Fee for the All Candidates.
Haryana NHM CHO 2019 Vacancy Details Total: 328 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|MLHPs cum CHOs (Post Code: 19328)||328||18-42|
Haryana NHM CHO District Available
Ambala, Gurugram, Karnal, Mewat, Panchkula, Sirsa, Yamunanagar, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Naunaul, Sonepat
Haryana NHM CHO Eligibility
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery BAMS Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
Haryana NHM Recruitment 2019 Category Wise Vacancies Details
|Gen||SC||BC A||EWS Gen||ESM Gen||BC B||ESM BC B|
Haryana NHM CHO Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Sarkari Jobs & Upcoming Jobs
- Mazagon Dock Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for 86 Posts, Application Process to Begin This Week
- UP Vidhan Parishad Various Posts Exam 2020 Answer Key Released, Check Direct Link
- XAT 2021: Registration for Xavier Aptitude Test Concludes Today, Apply Soon
- SSC JHT Paper 1 Answer Key 2020 Released, Steps to Download
- Punjab Board Exam 2021: Registration Date for 10th-12th Examinations Released
- RPSC Lecturer Notification 2020: Vacancy for 39 Posts, Salary Upto 39 Thousand
- UGC NET 2020 Answer Key Released for Remaining Subjects, Download Here
- SSC CPO SI 2018 Tier 2 Final Answer Key Released, Steps to Download
- AMU Entrance Exam 2020 Answer Key Released, Steps to Download
Other Necessary Formalities and Information:
The last date for receiving online applications is 15/08/2019 by 5:00 pm and date for Screening Test is fixed on 18/08/2019 from 9:00 am onwards at Lajpat Rai Bhawan, Madhya Marg, Sector-15, Chandigarh. Document Verification will be done between 9:00 to 11:00 am on the same day (i.e. 18/08/2019) and Screening Test of two-hour duration will be held from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm, subsequent to the document verifications on 18/08/2019.
The Candidate can apply for only one district and District-wise merit list will be prepared for the selection. Selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test as per district-wise details given above and the post is nontransferable.
All Candidates are required to bring a printed copy of the online filled application form with Original Certificates and photocopy of self-attested Certificates, 02 passport size Photos, and Identity Proof for appearing in the Screening Test.
The selected candidates are required to appear in the Counselling on 20/08/2019 from 9:00 am onwards; wherein Candidates are required to bring three sets of self-attested all Certificates, 5 passport size photos, Bond Paper of Rs. 100/- for the agreement of 3-year job, Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- for Annual Contract with NHM Haryana. The Bond Paper & Stamp Paper may be downloaded from https://egrashry.nic.in If any candidate fails to attend the Counselling Session as per fixed schedule, her/his candidature will be considered canceled for the said post and no further opportunity will be given.
The selected candidates are required to serve the State of Haryana for at least 3 years continuously and, in case any candidate leave the service before 3 years, he/she shall be liable to a financial penalty as per NHM norms given in the detailed note available at NHM Website. For this purpose, a Service Bond for 3 years has to be signed with the NHM State HQ.
The selected candidates are also required to successfully complete the 6 months Certificate Course in Community Health from IGNOU, for which NHM Haryana will pay allowances as per Govt. of India norms.