ASSAM PAT 2020
– PC : My Result Plus
The Directorate of Technical Education, DTE Assam has released the admit card for the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020. The admit card is available on the official website of the DTE Assam at dte.assam.gov.in. All those candidates who have applied for the PAT 2020 exam can visit the official website and download the admit card.
The DTE Assam is scheduled to conduct the PAT 2020 exam on October 3, 2020. The entrance exam will be held in the morning shift from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon at various centres across the state. Earlier, the Polytechnic Admission Test was scheduled to be held on August 9 but was postponed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Assam PAT 2020: Admit Card
Assam PAT 2020 Exam:
- The Assam PAT is a written examination based on the pen & paper mode.
- The exam paper will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The written exam duration is of 03 hours.
- The exam paper will be available on both the English and Hindi medium.
- There will be 100 questions for a total of 100 marks (1 mark each). There will be no negative marking.
- The level of question paper will be based on H.S.L.C Level.
|Mode of Examination||Paper-Pen Based|
|Duration of Test||3 Hours|
|Medium of Language||Hindi and English|
|Type of Test||Multiple Choice & Objective Type|
|Total Number of Questions in question paper||100|
|All Diploma Courses Test Paper||Science and Mathematics|
|Modern Office Management Test Paper||English and General Knowledge|
|The level of question paper||H.S.L.C Level|
|Marks per question||1|
|Negative Marking||NO negative marking|
Assam PAT 2020 Subject:
All Diploma Courses Test Paper – Science and Mathematics
Modern Office Management Test Paper – English and General Knowledge
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Assam DTE.
Official Website: dte.assam.gov.in