– PC : My Result Plus
The application process for the Allahabad University UGAT, PGAT 2020 entrance examination is concluding today i.e. August 20, 2020. The UGAT, PGAT registration form is available in the online mode on the official website of the Allahabad University at allduniv.ac.in. Candidates who wish to take admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate programme conduct by the Allahabad University can visit the official website and fill the application form online.
Earlier the application process was commenced by the Allahabad University on March 25, 2020, but put on hold due to COVID-19 pandemic. Later, the varsity resumed the application process for the UGAT, PGAT entrance exam on May 10, 2020. The last date to submit the online application as well as the fee payment is August 20, 2020.
AU UGAT, PGAT 2020 Important Dates:
- Online Registration Resumed Date- May 10, 2020
- Closing of Online Registration – August 20, 2020
- Opening of Downloading Admit Cards Online – One Week before the Admission Test
- UGAT 2020 Entrance Exam Date – September 21, 22 & 28
- PGAT 2020 Entrance Exam Date – September 29 & 30
AU UGAT, PGAT 2020 Application Fees:
- The Registration Fees for Unreserved, EWS & OBC Category is Rs. 800/-
- The Registration Fees for SC/ST/PH Category is Rs. 400/-.
AU UGAT, PGAT 2020: How to Apply?
Step 1: Candidates are required to visit the official website of Allahabad University at aupravesh2020.com
Step 2: On the home page, select the UGAT or PGAT Application form
Step 3: Now enter basic details to generate a username and password
Step 4: Upload the necessary documents, Images and pay the AU UGAT, PGAT 2020 application fee.
Step 5: Print the confirmation page and keep it for further reference.
UGAT 2020 Information Brochure: Click Here
PGAT 2020 Information Brochure: Click Here
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Allahabad University, AU.
Official Website: allduniv.ac.in